Spores Network envisions a universally full-stack NFT platform which is cross-chain interoperable to issue NFTs, to auction and exchange the assets and to utilize other DeFi products without any barrier. Spores takes the advantages of blockchain and smart contract to authenticate NFTs, track their ownership and buy/sell history, securely decentralize their trading procedure, while fully complying with intellectual property & copyright licenses to protect the NFT creators & owners’ benefits. Spores is equipped with full functioning features to facilitate and benefit all participants (artwork & content creators, game developers, entertainment producers, clubs, collectors, celebrities and fans, etc).
✓ NFT minting portal for token creators
✓ Account management tools for token holders
✓ Auction engine
✓ Cross-chain exchange, staking & LP
✓ Marketplace and NFT ranking
✓ Interoperable DeFi gamification
✓ AI assistant for checking and tracking
✓ APIs & SDKs for developers
If you create an NFT via Spores platform:
- You can easily prove you’re the creator. The authentic proof is distributed on blockchain which is immutable and stored permanently.
- You determine the scarcity.
- You can earn royalties every time it’s sold on
- You can sell it on any (other) NFT marketplace or peer-to-peer.
- You’re not locked into any platform and you don’t need anyone to intermediate.
For NFT owners and DeFi traders:
- You can easily prove you own an NFT.
- No one can manipulate it in any way.
- You can sell it on Spores marketplace, and you may earn the original creator resale royalties.
- You can enjoy DeFi gamification on
Spores’s DEX with staking, collateral lending, farming and more, regardless any underlying blockchain.
The market cap of NFT, or non-fungible tokens, shows a fast-moving development, growing nearly ten-fold between 2018 and 2020. The source of these figures states that coming up with a market capitalization for a market this young is “a tricky exercise” and even mentions this particular estimate is “conservative”. The volatile nature of developments in this new market can also be seen in the transaction volume of NFT for various segments as well as the market size of NFT within the same segments: Transactions declined for gaming, whilst value grew for arts. This latter aspect was demonstrated in early 2021, when an NFT digital artwork was sold in an auction for roughly 69 million U.S. dollars — making it the third-most expensive art piece ever sold by a living artist.