Sentinel is now on Kucoin Exchange
KuCoin was extremely pleased to announce yet another great project coming to the trading platform. Sentinel (DVPN) is now available for trading, with supported trading pair DVPN/USDT. This is more than good news, showing KuCoin Exchange Listed Sentinel for trading At 10:00 AM UTC, September 27, 2021. After proving beyond research, showing that Sentinel is a Legal entity with legal backing and a good and promising team behind her.
With Risk warning stated clearly stating, Investing in Cryptocurrency is kin to being a venture capital investor and the Crypto market place is available for trading 24/7 worldwide. With no market close or open time. Please do you own risk assessment when planning on Investing in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. Kucoin attempts to screen all tokens before coming to the market, however, even with best due diligence, there would still be risks when Investing. Kucoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
What is sentinel (DVPN) ?
The well-known Bandwidth infrastructure brought about by Sentinel is known for being the global ecosystem of global network of autonomous DVPN applications that enable private and censorship resistant internet access.
Sentinel is a cosmos based decentralized bandwidth marketplace which enables anyone to create and offer a decentralized virtual private network. Also, Sentinel Is also known as a network of independent DVPN applications not just a consumer facing DVPN.
Cosmos — The foundation Ecosystem
Cosmos is a decentralized network enabling data exchanges between different blockchains. The project, launched March 2019 via an initial coin offering (ICO) in 2017, says its goal is to create an “internet of blockchains” that resolves both scalability and interoperability issues in blockchains. The cosmos Ecosystem is an Interoperable network of Blockchains connected together by Cosmos’s interblockchain communication protocol, the ‘IBC’. Also l, the Sentinel ecosystem is among the first networks to build on Cosmos since early 2018.
Why is Sentinel Built on Cosmos?
The major Attractive Characteristics of the Cosmos network which attempt to draw solid projects to the ecosystem are;
• Scalability; Cosmos allows indefinite degree of horizontal scaling which results in negligible transaction fees. More Zones can be established under the Sentinel hub to provide higher throughput in proportion in an increase in DVPN application built on Sentinel.
• Green; Cosmos establishes and energy efficiency DPOD driven environment by using PBFT consensus, driven by validators which utilise existing data resources instead of expensive impactful ASIC miners.
• Interoperability; The cosmos IBC allows for DVPN applications built on Sentinel to accept payment in various stable coins and other digital currencies, effectively increasing the potential target market and consumer reach of DVPN applications.
• Governance; Network governance of Sentinel is in the hands of Decentralised validator groups which is self-governing and can execute efficient chain upgrade processes which cannot be compromised by third party.
Sentinel — The Global bandwidth market
• Sentinel allows anyone across the globe to (mine their excess bandwidth) effectively monetizing residential or commercial bandwidth by providing it to a network of distributed and decentralized DVPN applications built on the Sentinel framework.
• Sentinel suberizes the bandwidth market by allowing a single automated platform to become the global centre for bandwidth exchange on which entrepreneurs can easily construct and maintain an autonomous decentralized VPN ecosystem that is using shared resources contrary to their centralised counterparts which exists in hidden infrastructures.
• Sentinel is complimentary for centralised VPNs, Sentinel intends to create a global bandwidth marketplace that can be utilised by centralised VPN organisations, we will become the protocol that facilitates the exchange between bandwidth providers and VPNs.
The Sentinel DVPN protocol provides the highest degree of resilience and security to any customer grade VPN architecture till date as it minimises the number of intermediary servers and dependencies and allows for DVPN applications built on the Sentinel DVPN framework to use sentinel hub for both compute power and a sophisticated decentralized node query architecture.
• Easy to Launch
Anyone can easily launch their own DVPN applications in the Sentinel ecosystem by either building on top of Sentinel’s open-sourced framework, or by working alongside efficient implementation partners such as Exidio.
• No Sever Side Liability
Operators of DVPN applications built on Sentinel do not have to manage any of the exit nodes or relay nodes present in the network and instead use the bandwidth provided by Sentinel’s decentralized and distributed global community lowering Costs.
• Monetize Your Existing Community or Online Business
Influences, e-gaming teams and other types of organization that Foster their own forward-thinking communities can easily set up and launch their Own custom branded DVPN applications on the Sentinel framework. Idiosyncratic branding to specific communities facilitated by Sentinel DVPN’s dynamic UI capabilities helps to proliferate the critical ethos of provably decentralized privacy solutions while allowing for ecosystem leaders to generate revenue from DVPN subscriptions.
KuCoin is a global exchange for numerous digital assets and cryptocurrencies Launched since 2017, and Sentinel has been ranked fit and worthy of Listing on KuCoin right before Listing and trading commences.
Sentinel Listing Campaign: Win A Share of $50,000 in DVPN prize pool
To celebrate Sentinel(DVPN) being listed on KuCoin, Kucoin Launched a Campaign to give a reward pool of $50,000 in DVPN to qualified KuCoin users!
Task 1: Net Deposit Completion: Win a share of $10,000 in DVPN
During the Campaign period, the first 200 users with a net deposit volume that reaches 3000 DVPN or more on KuCoin will share $10,000 in DVPN prize pool, users can win up to $60 in DVPN
Task 2: Net Buying Completion: Win a share of a $25,000 in DVPN prize pool
The top 30 users who have a net buying volume ( buys — sells — withdrawals) of 20,000 DVPN on KuCoin will win a share of a $25,000 in DVPN prize pool
Task 3: Lucky Pool with Low Threshold, win a Share of $15,000 in DVPN
KuCoin will run a lucky draw for users who have a trading volume that reaches 3,000 DVPN or more and add the DVPN/USDT to their favourite list.
300 lucky winners will split a $15,000 in DVPN prize pool, and each will get $50 in DVPN
• Net deposit volume = Deposits — Withdrawals
• Net Buying volume = Buys — Sells — Withdrawls
• Trading Volume = Buys + Sells
• Rewards would be distributed 7 days of the campaign ending.
The campaign will run from 10:00:000 on September 27, 2021 to 10:00:00 on October 4, 2021 (UTC)