NEW VISION WITH ioPay V2 CRYPTO WALLET
Crypto wallets are used for storing your crypto safely and are accessible to you anytime, and anywhere without any restrictions by a third party. They can come in the form of hardware and online wallets. Using this wallet, you can send, receive, and spend cryptocurrencies like $BTC, $ETH, $IOTX, etc.
Why are crypto wallets important?
Crypto wallets technically don’t store your crypto. Your holdings are on the blockchain, but can only be accessed using a private key. Your key proves your ownership of your digital money. Today there is a great variety of crypto wallets, but only a few provide security and numerous useful features as the ioPay crypto wallet does.
ioPay is the official IoTeX all-in-one crypto wallet. It is secure and has an integrated dApp store for dApps on the IoTeX blockchain as well as other major blockchain platforms. Use this wallet to send/receive assets on multiple blockchains, sign transactions, execute smart contracts, stake/vote for delegates (on IoTeX), use applications, and much more.
ioPay V1 wallet can be downloaded here — https://iopay.me/ either for mobile phone or desktop
ioPay V2 wallet is currently in public beta testing, and it will be launching very soon. With ioPay V2 wallet, users can store and send crypto assets, including IOTX, ETH, BNB, and other crypto-assets while exploring dApps, play-to-earn games, NFTs, marketplaces, and more, with enhanced security and usability of the wallet.
ioPay V2 features
- Multichain support for IoTeX, Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. With ioPay V2 users will now be able to add other blockchain networks to their account and seamlessly switch among them. This is a significant improvement over the prior version of ioPay V1.ioPay V2 works like other web3 wallet used for interaction with decentralized applications across several blockchains, where users can store all of their blockchain networks in one easy-to-access spot. This will make the IoTeX ecosystem more user-friendly and accessible for all blockchain users.
- User interface improvements of home page and activities. ioPay V2 has a better user interface than version 1.
- dApps. IoTex is planning to increase the number of ioPay Wallet users. They have made improvements with dApps coming with V2 to give hundreds of dApps to browse, that can be used with the IoTeX blockchain and other blockchains including Ethereum Network, Binance Smart Chain (BNB Chain), and Polygon Network. ioPay V2 will provide hundreds of dApps across several of these blockchain networks.
- Supports Developer Mode. With ioPay V2, developers can build anything, as they will now have access to the most flexible and scalable blockchain platform in the world. They will join a thriving ecosystem of ambitious developers, revolutionary dApps, and knowledgeable and driven community members. IoTeX offers a one-of-a-kind Halo grant to build on the IoTeX platform.
- Add tokens on the homepage. Users will now have access to configure and add the tokens of their choices to the homepage to display all the assets available, instead of needing to scan or decode their addresses all the time.
- News for blockchain, crypto, and IoTeX. IoPay V2 will give notifications of important current information in the blockchain space to users. This is news that could affect the crypto market and important information/updates in the IoTeX ecosystem.
- Improvement of the Explorer. The ioPay V2 beta has a more advanced explorer, as you can now decode addresses across multiple chains
IoTeX is a fully decentralized first blockchain platform that connects real-world data to decentralized applications and is one of the best cryptographic security systems with transactions only costing a fraction of a penny and processed instantaneously.
The IoTeX ecosystem is backed by various tech companies, as well as other crypto projects like Nasdaq, Coindesk, Forbes, CoinTelegraph, and Decrypt.
Connect with IoTeX on their platform
Telegram — https://t.me/iotexchannel
Discord — https://iotex.io/devdiscord
Twitter — https://twitter.com/iotex_io
Blog — https://iotex.io/blog